Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Week 8, Reading and Writing


Looking back:  
How are the reading and writing assignments working for you?  
The readings are going well, I have noticed that I have a hard time with analyzing the poems, I enjoy reading other class members analysis of them, they help me understand them better.
The first few weeks I was struggling with the readings and then analysis them, however after I had my meeting, and did a few more writings, they started to get easier.
What has been your favorite reading so far?
About the House Girl
Are your reading notes helping you each week with your story post?
Yes the reading notes really help because I am writing information that will help with the analysis. I choose parts of the passage I liked or stood out to me and then analysis them. I have also been thinking and choosing some of the literally devices used in the passages.
Have you discovered any new reading/research strategies?
This is all been a learning experience for me, since I have not been in school for 11 years. I am using a lot of the information and links you have provided and have also searched the internet for additional resources.
Are you happy with your class project? 
I feel like it was ok, I really appreciated the feedback given to help improve the project. I did not receive any feedback for the final submission and did not make any changes or submit the last submission. I really don’t have a good reason; I just wasn’t able to focus on it to add any additional edits.
What do you consider to be your biggest accomplishment(s) in your writing for this class?
I would consider this whole class and all of the writings an accomplishment, I had never started, published or posted on a blog before. I feel great about this class and the writings, I am able to submit them ahead most of the time and be happy with them.

Looking forward:
Is there anything you want/need to do in order to get more out of the reading and writing experiences in this class?
Looking forward, I am getting so much out of this class, everyone’s responses are helpful and encouraging, I am just embracing this class and all of the experiences I am gaining from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17, Weekly Analysis, America is in the Heart

America Is in the Heart by Carlos Bulosan (604-610) How do you keep your personal worth from changing when your environment tells you...