Friday, February 8, 2019

Feedback Thoughts

I am not a pro writer and struggling with analyzing a story. This week I realized I was summarizing and not analyzing as required for homework. I am looking forward to the feedback and constructive criticism so I can improve my analyzing skills and break through this block that I am having.

During my 11 year career, I have had a lot of feedback and constructive criticism, it has not always been easy to hear but I have listened, thought about it and then decided if I wanted to learn and grow from it. There has been many times that I did not always agree but always went back and replayed it in my mind. I have learned a lot and realized that I can not take it personal, the people that have given it comes from a good place and only want to see me succeed. I am an open-mind person and am trying to learn and grow with all of my experiences.

Thank you in advance for the welcomed feedback. Happy Friday!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber! I know this is an older post, but I am just reading it. It can be hard to get into the mode of analyzing if it has been a while since taking an English class. I have also noticed that we also analyze in humanities class, at least in the one I have taken. I have read some of your newer post and you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete

Week 17, Weekly Analysis, America is in the Heart

America Is in the Heart by Carlos Bulosan (604-610) How do you keep your personal worth from changing when your environment tells you...