Thursday, February 14, 2019

Topic Research, Week 3, What does this story teach us about history?

Project Topic: Choose one short story or novel excerpt. Write a piece in which you explore: What does this story teach us about history?

For this project I will need to read a short story or novel excerpt that is about or has a lot of information about an event in the California history. I am choosing this as a topic because I would like to learn about California history, and will learn a lot buy finding a story, looking up the meaning of words I am not familiar with, identifying, key parts of the story, such as theme, characters, setting, etc. Once I have identified the story or novel excerpt which I will be from our readings, I will also research the time frame it was written, because then I can get an idea of how the culture was at that time and look up historical events during that time to help have a better understanding of the reading. I will use the Internet to assist me with the research part, I do not have a specific website to use at this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17, Weekly Analysis, America is in the Heart

America Is in the Heart by Carlos Bulosan (604-610) How do you keep your personal worth from changing when your environment tells you...