Friday, February 1, 2019

Technology



This class uses a lot of different technologies, the only one I was familiar with before this class started was Google Docs. Since we have started the class this week, I have been using Blogger.com for our blog assignments and have started to feel a little more familiar with each assignment. 

My only concern is making sure I am use all of the technology as required and not miss anything. My plan is to make sure I read the assignments closely and check off each part of the assignment as I complete them. 

I am excited for the blogs, I am not very familiar with blogging, I read them when links lead me to them from other websites, but I do not follow any. The technology we use in this class with help me by expanding my knowledge of the Internet and additional useful websites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17, Weekly Analysis, America is in the Heart

America Is in the Heart by Carlos Bulosan (604-610) How do you keep your personal worth from changing when your environment tells you...